Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Got Tagged...

8 Shows I like to Watch...well, we don't have TV that's right, not one channel, but, when I'm somewhere else or on the internet I like:

1-The Office (watch EVERY episode online)
2-House
3-The Ellen Show
4-CSI
5-Lost (Ammon and I are only to season 3...I think)
6-30 Rock (Thank you netflix)
7-Scrubs
8-Supernanny

8 restaurants I like to eat at:

1-The Olive Garden
2-Famous Dave's BBQ
3-Cafe Rio
4-In-N-Out
5-Port o Subs
6-Chilis
7-Gandolfo's
8-Pizza factory

8 things I did today...

1-Mopped with pine sol (smells so good)
2-Ate a spoonful of peanut butter with chocolate chips on top :)
3-Screamed when Asher pulled my hair and then laughed hysterically because he thought it was so funny.
4-Got puked on (Thank you Toben)
5-Ate lunch with my in-laws
6-Sent Ammon on the road AGAIN :(
7-Packed to go to Mesquite (Yeah!)
8-Fought with my insurance company

8 things I am looking forward to:

1-Going to Mesquite and warm weather
2-Ammon's travel season to be over
3-Toben sleeping through the night (please say it will happen soon)
4-Asher learning to tell me what the heck is wrong...
5-Being able to leave all 3 kids for more than two and a half hours (Toben refuses the bottle)
6-Going on a date with my Hubby on Thursday
7-Our new house being DONE
8-The Polar Express in Heber

8 things on my wish list

1- A place to go in Ephraim when it's freezing
2- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
3- A Diet Pepsi (To go with #2)
4- A Full Night's Sleep
5- A cell phone that works all the time in Ephraim
6- Some sort of accessory that Asher won't break (goodbye necklace #4)
7- A backyard
8-Clothes that actually fit (or how about a body that will fit into my old clothes?)

8 people I'm tagging

1-Heidi
2-Tahina
3-Melissa
4-Emily
5-Roz
6-Jilene (if you find some time away from babies)
7-Dawn
8-Meghan

2 comments:

Erika said...

I have reese's in my classroom for when you come to visit me while you're in town ;)

JayandCassandra said...

LOL, oh Shanae... you still crack me up. Let me know if you have any luck finding out how to get your body back to normal. I need the secret to that one myself.