Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008


Here are the Arave boys on Halloween. Chase is Mario, Asher is a moustacheless Luigi and Toben is a dragon (Bowser) all off of super mario brothers. Asher hated his moustache and so I waited until right before the picture to paint it on...then, he sneezed-oh well, he still looks cute! My favorite Halloween moment was when we were a few houses down and there was a little dog inside barking. Chase took one step inside the house and looked at the dog. He immediately told the owner "You have a really ugly dog!" Oops.

10 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Too funny. Too cute. You have a cute family!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Such a cute idea for costumes! I love it!

Erika said...

they're adorable! What a cute idea!

katie said...

So cute!

JenniSue said...

Way too cute! Where did you get the idea?

Melissa Anderson said...

The boys look really cute in their costumes. It was really fun having you all here for the night. We will have to do it again soon.

The Sessions Sessions said...

How fun. David is totally jealous. He and his date were going to be Mario and Princess Peach but decided at the last minute to be Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. I had to track down a Sulley costume from Monsters inc for Harper that's what he wanted to be. Toben will probably enjoy Halloween a lot more next year it was the best day for Ben this year. Love you guys.

Kates said...

Hey, Shanae. Remember me? I loved dressing our kids up as a theme this year, too. Your kids are adorable. Hope that you're doing well. (Katie Holloman from Snow if you don't remember.)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates. I don't comment on your blog often, but I love the stories and pictures.

Susanna said...

Cute costumes!!!! It was fun chatting with you the other day. I just want you to know that I totally understand how your feeling right now. I had three kids in two years and there are momments when I think I just might explode into a million pieces. It really is challenging. The good thing is- it changes, kids grow up. I think if my kids were toddlers forever I would never make it. Just keep hanging in there, you are doing a great job!!!!