Friday, September 12, 2008

Proud Mommy

Look at all the new things my boys are doing!



Chase is making us proud on the soccer field. As you can see, no matter how crazy things get, he always makes time for high fives!



Although it may be hard for you to tell, this is Asher shaking his head no. He is mastering this new skill and we love that we're "communicating" with him. It's hard to tell because he tilts his head, but look closely and it is a definitely a no.



Asher is a dancing machine!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

HI!!! I have been SOOOO bad at keeping in touch with the blog but I'm back in action and jopefully better than ever?? SO, Look at you cute mama!!! Wow, remember when we had No babies and now you have 3! I am so happy for you and glad to see that everyone is well and happy, I think you have your work cut out for you but if any mommy can handle it...it's you! Loves

Melissa Anderson said...

Thanks for entertaining Brad this weekend. He said he had lots of fun! I wish I could have made it, but maybe next time. I love the video of Asher dancing. How's baby Toben? I hope all is well with you and the boys.

Jarred and Angelina said...

Asher is so funny, Isaac doesn't eat either unless he gets to hold his own fork. Little stinkers.

Natalie said...

Totally cute videos! Your kids have such personality!

Britt said...

Hey, I know we just met but I saw your blog listed on the George's so I thought, "well we're going to be neighbors soon enough so why not get to know each other?" I'm excited to be living near so many young families.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your blogg, I tired to start one but I couldn't make it look pretty so i deleted it. PLease help. Asher looks so cut in the video. Devaun is looking forward to spending this holloween with chase.