Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our CRAZY Summer!

First I would just like to say that I am happy to be online again. We moved at the end of June and got the internet this week. We are doing well here and Ammon LOVES his job! The boys are finally adjusting which is good because baby is due in 3 weeks! Baby boy Arave (no name yet) is being a little monster even in the womb- he is transverse and he has already rotated correctly and is now transverse again. We have an appointment to get him flipped (hopefully) next week. Wish me luck on that. We are renting a home until we decide where we want to be exactly. I am staying at home with the 2 (soon 3) boys and am adjusting to life as a stay at home mom. It's exhausting to say the least, but we are all getting used to our new life here. I am excited to hear from all of you again, that is, if anyone still checks my blog :)

9 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing well! Your house looks super cute and holy cow your kids are getting big! This might be weird but Asher is starting to look more like you guys! (maybe it's like the husbands and wives looking like each other thing!) You'll have to call us sometime. Take it easy mom-to-be!

Erika said...

I found your blog a couple months ago, so glad to hear you're getting settled in and have found somewhere to be, at least for now. It looks really nice! I can't believe you only have 3 weeks until baby #3. I'm so excited for you!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I heard you might have your baby soon! Good luck and best wishes!

JenniSue said...

Only 3 more weeks for you? We're still at about 8 weeks here. I'm so excited for you!!

Andrew and Meghan said...

Hi Shanae!! Congrats on baby #3. How exciting. I know it's been a long time coming. Andrew and I just started blogging. Feel free to stop by anytime. www.meghanandrew2008.blogspot.com. If you are ever in Boise, please call. I'd love to see you guys!!

Love,
Meghan (Petterson) Pringle

Jarred and Angelina said...

Congratulations! Only 3 weeks left? I am so excited for you guys, it sounds like you are doing good. Keep in touch! Enjoy Ephraim

SarahMarie said...

Well I found your blog through Erika. So you are finally settled. That is good. I can't believe only three more weeks for you. Good luck with it all. We need to see pictures of it at school. I have a blog too. Well keep in touch.
Sarah

Jilene said...

I haven't checked it for a while, but glad to see that you have posted. And how come we are listed as a "friend who blogs??" just kidding. :-) Call me and let me know what happens with the babe!

JayandCassandra said...

I'm so glad that you guys are adjusting well. Wow... three weeks and that was on the 6th!! Yikes!! Do you have baby number three already??